Who: $6B French-Italian multinational electronics and semiconductor manufacturer- Europe’s largest semiconductor chip maker.
What: New Factory Production Ramp across France and Singapore. Confoe engagement began when project was 52 days behind schedule in France
Results: $200M in delay cost avoidance savings. Delays reduced by 60%. Thirty-one out of fifty-two days recovered. Supported ramp across a three year period and enabled schedule pull in when manufacturing need date changed.5 phases of the ramp in ST Russett. Three phases of the ramp of new fab in Singapore.
How: Multi-Region Virtual Program Management Office and Supplier Coordination Intervention
- Established a Virtual Enterprise Program Management Office
- Provided Program Manager, Scheduler, and Coordinator services
- Provided a SAAS based enterprise wide project management system
- Developed and deployed a customized point of origin user interface for status updates and reporting
- High performance change management and transformation best practices
- Coordination across 12 equipment suppliers and multiple trade organizations