SOLAR FAB RAMP PLANNING
Who: Private solar energy startup company developing and manufacturing CIGS Thin-film PV technology. It was later acquired by a new investor group.
What: Program Management Office Consulting & Planning Services
Results: Comprehensive analysis and recommendation set for transition from pilot line to 100MW factory provided in three weeks. Blue-print for establishment of Program Management Office
- Defined the programming phase of the facilities project
- Provided recommendation set on contracting options and approaches with construction companies/turn-key providers
- Cost controls
- Change order controls
- Integration of project schedules
- Provided recommendation set on project controls and approaches to best safeguard IP concerns and supplier identities/information while still maintaining project status and integration
- Approach and staffing to ensure tools are properly installed and verified.
How: High Performance Assessment of Production Ramp/PMO Readiness
- High Performance model survey of select functions
- Comprehensive documentation, process, and metric review
- Organizational staff audit with targeted in depth interviews