Confoe provides project management expertise and tools that reduce the cost, time and uncertainty involved in starting up fabs and installing capital equipment
Confoe tools and expertise lower costs, reduce risk, and improve time-to-money
What is “Confoe”?
Confoe is short for the latin word Confoedustus, which means “joined in alliance”. Whether your need is to make individual departments or separate companies work together better, Confoe’s methodology will result in their being joined in alliance.
What do we do?
Founded in 2002, we has served clients across North America, Europe, and Asia in both the private and public sectors. Our clients have ranged from the Fortune 40 to new venture start-ups across multiple industries.
Confoe provides unprecedented time to value with rapid deployment of productivity improvements for operations across industries. Our unique combination of Project Management expertise, Project Software as a Service (SaaS), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and customized corporate training programs, delivers measurable results with superior financial performance both in profitability and total cost of ownership. To measurably improve your operational business performance in weeks rather than years contact us.
Confoe enables clients to revolutionize performance through benefits including:
- Continuous improvement and innovation through a shared project methodology.
- True real time performance reporting for accurate decision support and problem resolution.
- Reduced change orders once work has begun.
- Enhanced ability to drive down cost while improving partner relations.
- Streamlined operations across the entire order fulfillment process that:
- Transfer new products from R&D to production
- Integrate operations with project delivery
- Bridge the construction to production gap
Confoe’s methodology projectizes your operations, not your organizations. Training is customized to your corporate needs and delivered in parallel with improvement implementation. As a result, everyone always knows “what to work on next,” which prevents costly project delays downstream.
If you have a project you would like to discuss,
get in touch with us.
3903 S CONGRESS AVE # 42077
AUSTIN, TX 78704